Prevent forearm pain, keep it away and stop your suffering!
If you'd like to play sports and work hard, have stronger more flexible forearm muscles and prevent aching painful elbows forearms and wrists, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
This product will save you lost productivity, training and work time in dollars! It will save endless hours of therapy and treatment due to its unique and patent pending design. Saving you time and money or you'll get your money back.
Now, I know you're probably skeptical. That's normal and healthy. Let me give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
Three Reasons To Believe What I Say
Reason one: We are the foremost experts in joint, myofascial and soft tissue injury prevention and treatment. We are a team of health professionals with over 41 years experience in primary delivery of musculoskeletal care.
Reason two: The founders of ReArm™ and the ReArm™ team are a group of highly qualified medical, soft tissue and allied health professionals. Ranging from Osteopaths, Orthopedic Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists, Qualified Fitness Trainers.
Reason three: The ReArm™ founders have provided services to the following companies in the past designing injury prevention programs, onsite massage therapy programs, complete fitness and wellness programs, built million dollar medical centers and sports specific conditioning for athletes of all levels. Developed and executed health and wellness programs for national airlines such as Canadian Airlines and Air Canada. We understand the importance of prescribed regular exercise and treatment to prevent muscular pain and dysfunction.
Why DO my forearms hurt?
Forearms consist of the muscles of extensors, flexors, brachioradialis, supinator and pronator to name a few.
When the muscles get too tight due to repetitive work or injury (see RSI) imbalance occurs, then pain can take over and cause aggravation in our lives.
ReArm™ is a solution to your problem!
Here is a summary of the benefits you receive:
1) Unique Patent Pending High Density Polyehylene (HDPE) roller
• easily slide your arm through
2) Uniquely Designed Patent Pending Divets in HDPE roller
• Picks up fascia, skin and tissue to lift instead of Compress tissue
3) Patent Pending Open Case Design
• Allows greater space and stability to perform manipulation and further movement for deeper treatment of forearm
4) Double Suction cups
• Firmly root the unit in place on any smooth surface to allow hands free use
5) Uniquely Designed Patent Pending Ball and Roller Design
• Reduces edema and swelling
6) Uniquely Designed Patent Pending Tension Bands
• 3 different levels of tension bands light, moderate and heavy allows you to control the pressure and depth of the work and the skin pressure
7) Tension Bands
• Allows for different size forearms ease of use - young or old or any athletic abilities
8) Patent Pending Stainless Steel Case
• Long life and easy to clean for multiple users
9) Patent Pending Unique Axle system
• Provides twisting and torsion of the soft tissue, replicating bowing, twisting and ringing motion promoting FASCIAL ADHESION RELEASE
10) Unique Patent Pending Design
• Therapeutically this design allows for different resistance and/or to allow to progressive ease once in motion resulting in Pin and Stretch
11) Unique Patent Pending Design
• Allows for "Pin and Stretch" to increase muscle mobility.
12) Unique Patent Pending Design
• Provides a larger drag area of contact to aid in circulation, repercussion, traction of soft tissue which may be useful in treating swelling and deem
13) Uniquely Designed Patent Pending High Density Polyehylene (HDPE) roller
• Use of Lubricating Liquid can have a cooling or warming effect on the limb.
14) High Density Polyehylene (HDPE) roller
• Angles, ridges and grooves provide twisting and turning force on soft tissue.
15) High Density Polyehylene (HDPE) roller
• knobs and bumps may help stretch skin and tissue at the point of contact
16) Overall Unique Patent Pending Design
• Allows patient or therapist to administer a diverse variety of soft tissue techniques, Active/passive release, S/CS, Myofascial release, TP work, plus so much more
Now, you're probably wondering how and why we can do all those things.
Let me explain.
-The ReArm™ Unit is a Unique Patent Pending Design that allow client, patient and therapist alike to, circumvent, prevent and tackle tough nagging RSI injuries.
- If you have aching stiff and tired muscles this easy to use design with its Patent Pending Simplicity will allow even non-therapists to prevent and treat forearm pain!
- Simply attach the ReArm™ Roller unit on the table via it powerful suction cups ( no table scratching and total unit stability unlike other designs). Fix it in Place and away you go!
- Simply and easily select the tensile strength Patent Pending Tension Bands you want to use to get the "Correct Pressure" you desire.
- Now you're ready to perform an unbelievably wide variety of SST ( soft tissue techniques) and osteopathic techniques to get to the root of that pain.
-Some techniques you can use are:
SCS, Active Release, Passive Release, MET, Pin and Stretch, Myofascial Release, Cross Fiber Friction and so many more ...!
To use the device after it set up-users limbs i.e. hand wrist or forearm is inserted into the space either from the front to the rear of the device. In a preferred situation the individual inserts from the front to allow the stabilizing lip of the device to push against the table.
This unique feature allows the user to push further into the technique, eliminating potential bad positioning and optimizing beneficial effects relative to the therapeutic components and rollers.
The therapeutic components are now in contact and properly aligned with the areas that require massage and/or treatment.
This perfectly self controlled positioning distributes components and rollers to avoid excessive contact is sensitive and delicate tissues.
Once positioned the patient moves the forearm back-and-forth in between the upper and lower rollers to repeat remaining in contact with therapy components and the length of the back-and-forth and twisting if desired.
Treatment is simply and effectively delivered via a number of STT methods: by compression, stretching lifting and torsion of the skin fascia and superficial somatic soft tissue of the limb when the treatment session is completed the limb maybe pulled out of the space or repositioned for further therapeutic effects.
Simply increase or decrease the techniques used and desired tension for future sessions, by changing the color coded tension bands as each have a different spring consistency.
Progressive future treatment sessions may take place after lasting desired effects ad recovery have been achieved or as needed. Now you're on your way to significantly improved flexibility, strength and endurance and general overall pain free movement ( AROM).
Don't take my word for it. Listen to what our customers say.
"I’m a senior legal assistant working at an international downtown law firm in Calgary. My job consists of sitting at my desk on a daily basis, using my computer and keyboard 80% of my day.
Since the mid-1990’s, I’ve suffered with carpo tunnel in both hands (right and left). Between 2003 to 2006, I had an appointment with a doctor at a Rockview Hospital and he did tests on both hands. At that time, the doctor felt my problem wasn’t severe to operate. In September, 2013, I went to another doctor. He did tests on both hands and found that my left-hand was worse than my right-hand. In February 2014, I was scheduled to have an operation at Rockyview Hospital on my left-hand.
Since purchasing ReArm on March 2, 2015, I’m using the device five (5) days a week for 5 minutes from Monday to Friday. I’ve noticed a big improvement and don’t feel as much pain (e.g. pins and needles feeling). When sleeping at night, the pain has decreased and I can sleep comfortably. It has improved and strengthen my mobility in all areas. Now, I can squeeze my fingers completely without them hurting or aching. When using my keyboard at work or at home, I find that I can type alot freely and faster.
Presently, I can straighten out my wrists at a 40% angle and will continue to use this device until both hands are at 100%. I am happy to say that this is an excellent device and a great investment for individuals who suffer with carpo tunnel."
Barb Layne, Calgary AB, Canada
"Hi my name is Andrew Walker, I have been using the ReArm for the past month and have seen a noticeable improvement in my wrists range of motion. I have worked at a Starbucks as a manager for the past several years which involves a lot of repetitive motion thus putting a large strain on my wrists.
As someone that is new to the field of massage therapy, I have noticed that a large number of my clients have some forearm or wrist issue that I am massaging for them every time they come in for a session. Using a ReArm myself I always recommend them to my clients to help improve rye wrist (stiff wrist) or for any client that has repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome. "
Andrew Walker, BPE, Kinesiology, Orthopedic Specialist, RMT, Calgary AB, Canada.
"I've been a massage therapist for 11 years and see about 5 to six clients a day 5 days a week. I have been using the prototype reArm very often generally I use it in between my clients which is approximately 3 minutes per arm.It has improved my work performance as well as reduced my discomfort at night while sleeping. I currently await to own my own!! I highly recommend this product to anyone who uses their arms and hands for work."
Antonio Montemurro, RMT
Warning: Do NOT buy any Arm Roller unless it meets the following 6 criteria
There is a lot of confusion surrounding our field. I want to give you 6 criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any solution you obtain:
Patent Pending Design Stability - allows for multiple Soft Tissue Techniques to be performed properly. Stability and precision of techniques are unmatched because you have absolute control over the stabilized frame. Other models of rollers require the use of a hand or limb to stabilize the device which may or may not produce a loss of force delivery as the vector may be altered.
Unique Patent Pending Tension Control Bands allow you to determine the Correct Tension for that specific technique and whats best is the tension is stable and passive. This means you don't have to push or strain unnecessarily, as with other rollers.
Smooth Seamless Pressure Delivery-created by the combination of Unique Patent Pending Lever Arm and Tension Bands creating relatively constant torque. This means that your treatment is pleasant and not painful throughout the motion. When the force is delivered by the user via a consistent mechanism such as this and is sale imposed the quantity of force delivery is less self limiting according to pain: thereby, much safer allowing the restrictive barrier to be reached and the somatic dysfunction to be more aggressively death with. This is particularly evident when over-sensitization of a limb due to injury as with other devices of which the user controls the pressure may detract from the overall therapeutic effect * In practice, the force other rollers provide is inconsistent and variable at best.
Effortless and Smooth Rolling Action Delivery-Unique Patent Pending High Density Polyehylene (HDPE) Roller delivers multiple somatic tissue effects with reduced friction force (pressure) only as intended.
Variable and Diverse Technique Delivery Unique Patent Pending Unit Design - Allows for a multitude of massage and soft tissue techniques to be administered. These techniques can be self administered or even perform by a Manual Therapist , Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist or an Osteopath who will manipulate the of tissue with various techniques: compression, stretching, twisting, shearing and shearing reducing pain, swelling and reduced range of motion of the affected area. A more specific manipulation may aim to lift the skin, the fascia and the superficial soft tissue including myofascial release.
Multiple Unique Patent Pending High Density Polyehylene (HDPE) Rollers of Multiple Shape and Texture due to Patent Pending Rollers. Dimpled may generate suction on the skin by forming a temporary seal when pressed against the and rolled against the skin. The Unique Design of yet another roller ( not shown ) Angled Ridges and Grooves may produce a twisting and shearing force on the skin and soft tissue.-Bumps and Knobs Roller ( not shown) stretch the skin and soft tissue at point of contact .
You get at least 10 times your money's worth!
REARM™ INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY FORMULA= More Time for Fitness, >Fun and Making Money!
REDUCE YOUR OVERALL TREATMENT COSTS by reducing “extra” costly and unnecessary visits to your Health Practitioner, helps aid your therapist to treat you between visits.
REARM™ ROLLER INVESTMENT @ $200 PER UNIT COMPARED TO 3, 4 OR MORE TREATMENTS COSTING A MINIMUM $85.00 PER TREATMENT = $340.00 for your forearm solution .
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE YOUR PAIN, with regular and consistent usage. Lengthening and strengthening muscles reduces stress and strain on the forearm. A longer, more supple muscle is a stronger muscle.
SAVES YOU LOST WORK TIME and FRUSTRATION, as a Professional working in your environment.
If you respond right away, you pay only $200.00 USD Limited Time Offer!
You can't lose with our 100%, iron-clad, money back guarantee
Your satisfaction is assured through our no risk, you-can't-lose, 100%, no-questions-asked, iron-clad money back guarantee. If for any reason, you aren't thrilled and satisfied with our product, just contact us (or send the product back) within 1 month and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price.
• Patent Pending tension bands of 3 different strengths light, medium and firm-2 months warranty
• Patent Pending Stainless Steel Case with double suction cups to ensure stability-2 years
• Patent Pending Poly Rollers-2 years warranty
*warranty when used as directed.
Thoughts from the Inventors:
As a Manual Osteopath and a former health and fitness consultant to patients, pro athletes and amateurs alike the ReArm™ device does nothing but complement the patient and clients treatment sessions. ReArm™ now allows the individual greater participation and ensures a successful outcome in their treatment plan. ReArm™ quite literally ReArms the patient and may eliminate unneeded or excessive visits to see your practitioner. This device gives the patient and athlete alike a better than average rate of recovery.
What we're saying is, don't decide now if this product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything I say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if it isn't life-changing, if it doesn't work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
To your health and success,
Peter Turner, ReArm Inc.™ Dino Gradilone, ReArm Inc.™
D.O (M.P), B.Sc. O., DCMOEB, RMT RMT
Order now and get…
- Step-by-step instructions on how to execute perfect pain free recovery.
- Follow-along checklists that track your progress
- 24/7 support
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.
…all for just
INTRODUCTORY Price available only for initial manufactured stock of 500 units
Click the “Add to Cart” button on the right to order now at the introductory limited time offer!